1. It only has a few Sennheiser wide-range IEM receivers inside an old chest.
  2. Better be talking about those oldy Sennheiser 3053 receivers they used in 2005; those were expensive beasts! Useless now.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:Better be talking about those oldy Sennheiser 3053 receivers they used in 2005; those were expensive beasts! Useless now.
    What else!

I have always wondered how much has their range of freqs changed through the years.
  4. Garwood in 1992-1998, Sennheiser 3050 in 2001, Senn G2 for Adam/Larry + Sennheiser 3050 for Bono/Edge, then G2>G3>EK2000 from 2009-2011 (kept upgrading throughout the tour).

I keep hoping they'll switch to Shure's flagship PSM1000 system.
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:Garwood in 1992-1998, Sennheiser 3050 in 2001, Senn G2 for Adam/Larry + Sennheiser 3050 for Bono/Edge, then G2>G3>EK2000 from 2009-2011 (kept upgrading throughout the tour).

I keep hoping they'll switch to Shure's flagship PSM1000 system.
    Impressive, I didn't expect you to share this info in the open (and I wasn't teasing you to do so, although I get it might have looked like that). Thanks a lot!
  6. It's not super hard to find online if you go searching. Not like I said "Bono's frequency is always about 587mhz"
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:Better be talking about those oldy Sennheiser 3053 receivers they used in 2005; those were expensive beasts! Useless now.
    Ah, the "magic" Bono box from 2005. Good times.
  8. So does anyone have the full version of this magnificent soundcheck of Mofo? Gonna have this huge tailgating speaker set up for the tour coming up and I would love to crank it for the parking lot. Thanks a bunch ... Rob
  9. Just play the YouTube video on repeat.

As far as I know, there are no plans to publicly release more. Go tape some goodies (instead of tailgating) for trade bait :-)
  10. Originally posted by jag0918:So does anyone have the full version of this magnificent soundcheck of Mofo? Gonna have this huge tailgating speaker set up for the tour coming up and I would love to crank it for the parking lot. Thanks a bunch ... Rob
    It is in the hands of hoarders with psychiatric issues who enjoy teasing people with things in order to stroke their own substandard egos.

Look up the demos from the Pop sessions, it is really close to it.
  11. Was that rehearsed in Toronto?