2015-09-17 - Stockholm
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 2

1. The Innocence + Experience tour will hit Stockholm, Sweden

Fan actions
    U2.se is organising a "wave white" action during the opening song, we hope you participate!
    All details here: http://www.u2.se/?p=4012

Snapchat
    Our man on the ground is Mr_Trek, he will share his stories on our Snapchat & Instagram.

Post-show chats
    Mr_Trek will host some post-show Periscope chats at the Globe Arena, let him know should you want to join after the show and ask questions from those who were not there.

Dates:
    2015-09-16 Stockholm, Sweden
    2015-09-17 Stockholm, Sweden
    2015-09-20 Stockholm, Sweden
    2015-09-21 Stockholm, Sweden
  2. Starting this one with a ticket drop, happening now for all 4 shows on axs.com (seats).
  3. Stockholm was my first choice over Barcelona. I can't justify it now...or can I?
  4. Sure you can Stockholm is a great city anyway.
  5. I can't wait! Would be good to see you there, Tim!

I have tickets to all four concerts and will hopefully make it to all of them.

If anyone is coming to Stockholm and has any questions feel free to ask me. It's not my hometown, but at least I'm Swedish and I've been there many, many times, so I might be able to provide an answer.

6. Can you buy me 2 GAs and flight books for free? Thanks.
  7. Might be better off asking Kirsten for that.
  8. hahahaha Poor girl, she is being crucified for stealing just a few banks here and there
  9. Since there were no GA tickets left for U2 I got you two for the Eurovision Song Contest instead
  10. Just direct Sergio to Allsång på Skansen... would be a culture shock?
  11. Hahaha, he might never recover from that.
  12. Finally Stockholm and my first shows of the tour