2015-09-17 - Stockholm
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Can we please have a Bootleg now? Three Hours, and there is nothing? It's a Shame! After three Hours, a 4k DVD should be available, get your Shit together U2Start!
  2. That is too bad Stockholm didn't a Shine Like Stars verse in WOWY. It is awesome that they got Bad/40 in the encore.
  3. Originally posted by BonoVox05:[..]

I was told on Sunday, we will get Discothèque. Maybe the Boys were afraid of that, and did a distraction maneuver? We will never know. All i know is: "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams"! Illuminati and Shit!!!!

But thermite can.
  4. I've never seen so much complaining about a show in which Bad and 40 was featured.
  5. Inevitable when you get Desire and Angel again.
  6. Bad: 13/46 shows, 28%
    40: 9/46 shows, 20%

Statistically speaking, the chances of getting them both on the same night are 5.6%.
  7. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    Bad: 13/46 shows, 28%
    40: 9/46 shows, 20%

Statistically speaking, the chances of getting them both on the same night are 5.6%.
    But when you're at last nigh in the city, percentage is much higher. And almost sure you get at least one of them
  8. oh yes great final yesterday night, finally.
    The last night in every location is the best for sure.
    How many people less were yesterday night cause of the postponed show? Someone knows it?
  9. The complaining was mainly the static set before bad, as soon as the chimes started it was all forgiven with YES YES YES fricking YES.
  10. Originally posted by musicandbuzz:oh yes great final yesterday night, finally.
    The last night in every location is the best for sure.
    How many people less were yesterday night cause of the postponed show? Someone knows it?
    I think maybe 70% of the people made it back.