2015-10-13 - Antwerp
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
  1. The only news I found was that Bono said to the people of StageCo he's got a picture of the Claw, with the church of Werchter at the background, hanging in his living room...

And that tomorrow will be U2-day @Studio Brussel.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:61€ wow that's cheap

Would it be handed and paid in person, or money transfered and ticket sent?

And... Do you want me to post it on your behalf at the FB group where fans sell and buy tickets?
    sent by email tonight if the person is still at home to print it himself. or handed over tomorrow at the venue as Remy takes it with him in printed form for me, as I myself arrive late for the show (long travel to the north of Belgium)
  3. Ok, I'm gonna post it at that FB group, there's so MUCH movement there. It will be sold in no time, you'll see I will keep you posted by phone.
  4. Nevermind, just saw Remy has taken over it. Consider it sold
  5. Hitting Antwerp in 16 hours! excited!
  6. Do you think they will give us some updates on Belgium - Israël ?
    We could become nr.1 on the world ranking so...
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    sent by email tonight if the person is still at home to print it himself. or handed over tomorrow at the venue as Remy takes it with him in printed form for me, as I myself arrive late for the show (long travel to the north of Belgium)
    oh yes belgium is a realy big country ... I can see for miles and miles ...
  8. The forum member you're quoting is travelling from near Dortmund, Germany. Around 250 kms back and forth. That is around 350 miles total. It makes for a long snippet.
  9. It is going to be very interesting over these next 2 nights to see how they manage the set only having 2 shows in each place after 3 runs of 4 shows in the same city.

Will we get 2 lots of 2 similar shows - Elevation both night 1's, Desire & Angel both night 2's?

Will Bad round off both last nights in each city? Or will that disappear until London?

Will they treat it like a 4 show run combining both and Cologne 4 would get Bad/40? But not Antwerp?

Intriguing. Roll on tonight!
  10. Originally posted by James360:It is going to be very interesting over these next 2 nights to see how they manage the set only having 2 shows in each place after 3 runs of 4 shows in the same city.

Will we get 2 lots of 2 similar shows - Elevation both night 1's, Desire & Angel both night 2's?

Will Bad round off both last nights in each city? Or will that disappear until London?

Will they treat it like a 4 show run combining both and Cologne 4 would get Bad/40? But not Antwerp?

Intriguing. Roll on tonight!
    I think both nights will be more or less similar. I don't expect Bad or 40.
    Because of the limit of 2 nights, they might want to throw in a surprise like Magnificent or Crystall Ballroom (wishfull thinking ) on the E-stage.

Bring it on !
  11. Because of the limit of 2 nights, they might want to throw in a surprise like Magnificent or Crystall Ballroom (wishfull thinking ) on the E-stage.

I like the way you think, Nico!