2015-10-25 - London
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Well this one was about £33 ...more like $50 - with the "obstructed view" warning. But yea, I'm still looking forward to it
  2. What is everybody doing for accommodation for London 3 and 4?
  3. There has been a GA drop for London 1 and 3 today, and some spare seats for all nights have appeared too
  4. Looks like there were quite a few tickets released. London 3 had tickets in every category. I'm still crossing my fingers for a London 4 GA ticket drop.
  5. £90 ticket drop to most of the London shows, now available at AXS.
  6. Originally posted by ddarroch:Looks like there were quite a few tickets released. London 3 had tickets in every category. I'm still crossing my fingers for a London 4 GA ticket drop.
    How many tickets do you need for London 4, Dave?
  7. Ticķets for London 6 arrived yesterday (bought in april )
  8. Don't lose them
  9. Just one Tim. I've also got a London 6 GA I can trade for it.
  10. Shit, missed it! Still need one for a friend for London 1
  11. I've organised a 3 bedroom apartment near the O2 arena, with people from U2Start ,@u2's forum, Zootopians & U2 addicts from Blue Crack (Interference). We're a cosmopolitan bunch, from all corners of the globe. Who would like to make these shows a communal experience you'll never forget, making friendships & memories with other fans who understand & share your obsession for all things U2? Who would like to join us?

As Greenwich Peninsula is undergoing a vast amount of construction (with multiple large construction sites spread across it's area), a large proportion of rentals will be effected by construction noise. Particularly those in the City Peninsula building (which is a large proportion of the rentals offered on airbnb). There are plenty of apartments on airbnb, advertising beautiful views, which will now have horrible views straight into a towering construction site, & all the noise associated with it.

We've managed to find an apartment away from the major construction sites, which is close to the O2 arena (just a short 10 minute walk through parkland). This apartment offers views of Canary Wharf & the Dome (from the living area & all bedrooms I believe), & will have very little issues with construction noise. This is a luxury 3 bedroom apartment, with 2 bathrooms, & all the mod-cons. Free wifi & a washer/dryer may be particularly useful for travellers. There's also free secure underground parking, which could come in very handy. Why pay £20 for event parking, when you can stay with us for just about the same cost!

A place with us will cost around £25 - £40 a night (depending on the room). The apartment is booked for 3 nights, checking in on Sunday 1st of November, checking out on the 4th. So it's ideal for London 5 & 6, or those who would like to stay in London for a few days before / after their show. We still have room for a couple of people each night (singles or couples), but no more than that. So be quick!

This will be home for us during our stay.

Anyone who is interested in joining us for 1, 2 or 3 nights, just fire off a PM to me soon (as we have very limited spaces). I hope to see you there!
  12. ^And if the prices alone weren't enough to convince you - I'll be staying here for 3 nights. So please, come and join us!