2015-10-25 - London
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    That tends to be the consensus. Not from me personally but a show with a killer setlist is going to garner a lot more praise over a technically perfect performance of a standard setlist.

I thought the band were nigh on perfect at London 2 but those who attended the other nights all rank it quite low.
    Varying opinions indeed...anyway think most folk were happy with what they saw whatever night
  2. I don't think there are any bad U2 shows these days. They are a well oiled machine even on auto-pilot.
  3. I must say that the thing I have liked the most about this tour is that Bono has toned down a lot on his preaching front....I respect the guy and his causes but it just drags everything down in a concert setting
  4. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:[..]
    I must say that the thing I have liked the most about this tour is that Bono has toned down a lot on his preaching front....I respect the guy and his causes but it just drags everything down in a concert setting
    He has finally found the right balance and is letting the power of the music and lyrics deliver the messages that he used to preach about.

It's about time.
  5. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:[..]
    Not quite sure why folk are ranking London 1 so poorly....I was at it , Bono's voice was fresh as a daisy and the energy from the crowd was incredible...first night buzz for band and fans I think. I was at London 4 aswell but thought 1 was better
    The crowd around me for London 1 weren't that great. Yes, Bono's voice was excellent but for me he was at his best on nights 3&4.
  6. By the way thanks to EBR for their excellent recording of London 4....great memento for us who were there
  7. If you are standing go to the east entrance. No queue. Entry inside 5 minutes. West entrance is very busy.
  8. Wrong topic our fella.
  9. Apologies