The Innocence + Experience tour will hit Glasgow, Scotland.
Special coverage from U2start
Kieran will take care of special tour coverage via our Snapchat channel for both shows and share some of his personal stories (Snapchat stories mode, username: U2start).
Post-show chats & some live broadcasts via Periscope
We will broadcast selected songs and host a post-show chat during and after the second show in Glasgow, keep an eye on our Periscope channel or add us on Periscope (U2start): http://www.periscope.tv/u2start (watch them back via http://katch.me/u2start). If you come to Glasgow 2 and want to join us, let us know!
Some information from the venue
* Mailing from the venue about ticket collection & event timings (thanks to Frank Burns): part 1, part 2
* Mailing from the venue about GA entry & what to bring to the venue to get in:
IMPORTANT ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
06 + 07 November 2015 | SECC - The SSE Hydro
To allow as many fans as possible get closer to their favourite artist, the U2 concerts were sold with Paperless Tickets!
As a booker of Paperless Tickets please note the unique entry instructions for this event to gain access to the venue on the night:
IMPORTANT - Please enter The SSE Hydro at the East Entrance - signed ‘East Entrance Standing Only’ (as below).
• You must be present on entry to the venue with any persons accompanying you;
• You need to show a printed copy of your booking confirmation email;
• You have to bring the debit/credit card used at the time of booking (or an up-to-date card);
• You are required to show valid photographic ID, to match the details on the debit/credit card;
• Your debit/credit card will be swiped and your booking will be confirmed;
• You and your party will be issued with a wristband and this will give you access to the venue.
More details of the event, times and how to get here will follow in a day or so.
We look forward to welcoming you to The SSE Hydro for a great night!
2015-11-06 Glasgow, Scotland
2015-11-07 Glasgow, Scotland
Will you be at any of these shows? Click on the date, and then add yourself to the list of attendees.