2015-11-07 - Glasgow
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 2
  1. Originally posted by conjasnat:[..]
    That would be great are u staying in Glasgow on night 1 or travelling through by train both nights we could meet in Edinburgh or Glasgow either good
    Nah, I'll be travelling through with Ross on the second night - going with my mum for the first night - and we could meet in Edinburgh or Glasgow, whatever is best.

Looks like there will be enough to do a Periscope then!
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Nah, I'll be travelling through with Ross on the second night - going with my mum for the first night - and we could meet in Edinburgh or Glasgow, whatever is best.

Looks like there will be enough to do a Periscope then!
    . Deffo for a scope session we could meet in Edinburgh and travel through together not taking the car want a few beers before the show can't wait it's been too long coming for these concerts
  3. I'm told our accents are unintelligible to the outside world, but we can sure give it our best shot.
  4. I worked with 2 Scottish professors in recent years. Couldn't understand a damn word.
  5. Aye.
  6. Great, we can make it the most indecipherable Periscope yet.
  7. Just established out of sheer boredom that WWE Live is on November 5 (the night before the first night), meaning they don't have that long to pop up the stage. Must be an incredibly quick and efficient process to erect that stage.
  8. The night before? Wow, that takes it to a whole new level. It will be crazy, poor operators.
  9. Yeah, and WWE won't have a simple stage either.