2015-11-07 - Glasgow
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 2
  1. cheers guys I just booked a ticket for the Friday night absolutely buzzing 7th time seeing them in Glasgow,
  2. Well done! We got there in the end
  3. cheers Kieran,i must have been fate cos I haven't been on the here for ages,im 43 and right now I feel like a big kid absolutely buzzing
  4. Still GA's dropping for night 1.
  5. All gone by the looks of things. They're dropping some seats here and there at points though.
  6. For those going to Glasgow - I am there for both nights.
    I have GA tickets.
    The smallest most intimate venue on the tour?
    #likeaclubgig
  7. Originally posted by paulc:For those going to Glasgow - I am there for both nights.
    I have GA tickets.
    The smallest most intimate venue on the tour?
    #likeaclubgig
    Belfast should take the honours for smallest. Certainly in terms of capacity. The round shape of the Hydro might be a smidgen more intimate to the oval SSE in Belfast.
  8. The SSE Hydro is the venue I'd like to be the most from the whole tour.
  9. A lovely looking place. If Belfast was never announced I would be very interested in these ticket drops.
  10. It makes me wonder if the stage for Dublin and Belfast will also be used at Glasgow?
    I know Glasgow was planned before Dublin and Belfast gigs were conceived, but as they have a new stage just for these gigs, it would make sense to give them a run out for Glasgow also.
    Either way, its going to be amazing.
  11. It would make sense indeed, given the similarities between venues... But I think the Glasgow stage won't be any different to the rest since it was scheduled and sold way before they finally got the Dublin and Belfast designs.
  12. Is an alternative setup confirmed for Belfast? The venue is small in capacity terms but still a regulation ice hockey rink similar to those used in the US.