2015-11-10 - Paris
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Originally posted by bartajax:Not to be a negative prick or something, but like 80% of the show is staged. I'm not talking about the setlist but this tour is more like a musical or theatre show then a rock show imo.

I don't know if anyone else feels like this, but I think the 360 tour felt a bit more spontaneous, it probably wasn't and I might feel like this because things in the past always look better.
    I have to disagree. This tour has been amazing, 360 was far more spontaneous though, completely random who Bono takes on stage. But the live show in Paris, just seems so set up for Mark Baker to be on the stage, I'm sure he's a nice guy but tries too hard, that documentary during 360 was a good one but ridiculous at the same time.
  2. But they are probably practicing these songs for the Paris show, hence why set list this leg has been very stale. After the live broadcast, there'll be change. The Dublin shows will get it. Hopefully.
  3. Originally posted by bartajax:Not to be a negative prick or something, but like 80% of the show is staged. I'm not talking about the setlist but this tour is more like a musical or theatre show then a rock show imo.

I don't know if anyone else feels like this, but I think the 360 tour felt a bit more spontaneous, it probably wasn't and I might feel like this because things in the past always look better.

I'll likely agree once I've saw a second show. You just need to look at a crew setlist to see that everything is staged. I expect it to be. The same rule applies though in that normal people attending a single show won't notice a thing.
  4. Quick question!

Do any of you know if I can find a map of the arena with the rownumbers on it? Tried to find it but haven't found anything yet.
    Still hoping to get seats for Saturday but would love to have an overview of the arena, row wise.
    Thanks!
  5. From what I understand, Anita is looking for a seating plan with the individual row numbers marked on, not just the block numbers. Might be difficult to find something to that level of detail.