1. Sorry for opening a new thread Like a song but I don't want this to get buried in another thread.

Does anyone have any update on our codes being returned in time for the Irish shows ? I heard that one user actually got a reply from u2.com saying it will be returned when more shows are announced
  2. Just wait for Wednesday, until then its all speculation anyway or contact u2.com indeed, you already seem to know more than us

This still fits better in the general tour or Dublin topic.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:Just wait for Wednesday, until then its all speculation anyway or contact u2.com indeed, you already seem to know more than us

This still fits better in the general tour or Dublin topic.
    As I said Remy I want it seperate to stand out
  4. Sure, I'll keep it open until.
  5. So I called the help number on u2.coN I got through to Live merchandise in the US who gave me another number to call which doesn't work. What a surprise !!
  6. Thanks Remy
  7. U2.com has said to several fans already that any ane every unused codes will be back when a new presale is announced.
  8. I hope !!
  9. So I emailed u2.com and they sent me advice on how to see my code. I still couldn't see it so they sent me a new one. I'm amazed at the speed !!

Ok Remy shut it down