2015-11-18 - Belfast
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Depends how far around you are I guess. I would expect you can see the screen and band, but depend on which side you sit the screen may obstruct either Adam or Edge when on the I-stage. I have the equivalent tickets for London and I'm optimistic that we'll have a decent view.
  2. Thanks

3. Do you people will be queuing at the SSE Arena on Monday or even on Sunday? Because im planning the buy tickets from there
  4. Got 2 £95 tickets in pre-sale yesterday. Going to Glasgow as well. Result!!!
  5. What section are those priced tickets in?
  6. does anyone have some good Belfast hotel recomandations for some dutch fans?
  7. around 100 euro's per night would be nice
  8. We're travelling from Scotland and staying at the Park Inn, it's near the arena and €111 a night
  9. The Premier Inn in Belfast Cathedral Quarter is great value and very close to venue. 10/15 walk to venue and in the middle of all the bars and restaurants.
  10. This still hasn't sank in yet.
  11. I think I'm going to make this trip. Booked a hotel which has free cancellation and I can pay on arrival. Just need to hope I get tickets on Monday. Hopefully not too hard.