1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Really? For me it was enough to upload a copy of my identification. Note that this is just for Airbnb itself, should be fine
    yeah, I did the id card thing as well, but then they asked for an online profile as well, and since I don't use facebook they demand a "short video" of myself. Goes too far for me, they already have all my details, too much info already imo
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    yeah, I did the id card thing as well, but then they asked for an online profile as well, and since I don't use facebook they demand a "short video" of myself. Goes too far for me, they already have all my details, too much info already imo
    Ah yeah, I'm logged in with Facebook so I guess that did the trick. Sorry to hear that! Some do not require that your account is verified though so maybe you can look further.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Ah yeah, I'm logged in with Facebook so I guess that did the trick. Sorry to hear that! Some do not require that your account is verified though so maybe you can look further.
    yeah, will look further. but the place was perfect.... maybe I can reach that person in another way,,,, however, airbnb is off for me now before I even booked anything. ah well.

ps: sorry the u2start bnb didn't work out really, even though you started the thing.The idea was / is a good one.
  4. Really, Kirsten? I did scan my passport and sent it to them, just as an additional feature (the more info you provide, the more "mutually safe" is for everyone), but I think it was not needed/mandatory when I registered. Oh well. Sorry for that
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Really, Kirsten? I did scan my passport and sent it to them, just as an additional feature (the more info you provide, the more "mutually safe" is for everyone), but I think it was not needed/mandatory when I registered. Oh well. Sorry for that
    I know what you mean with the additional feature of info to make it trustworthy for both sides (for me, too), but then.... you have facebook, right? like Remy. I don't. that makes the difference, it seems.
  6. Yep, connecting through a Facebook profile definitely makes the difference. So sorry to hear that
  7. Have you sorted accommodation Sergio?
  8. Not yet... And that just reminded me that I didn't transfer you the ticket cost yesterday. It's done now. Sorry!