Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. So what are initial views on best GA spots? Given the visuals I would probably prefer not to be right at the front. Maybe on the side of the tree stage. Any ideas which bits filled up first? Either eay doesnt seem like massive queuing is worth it this time.
  2. Is the screen the same that was used at Desert Trip, borrowed by Roger Waters? It's definetely the same high quality and absolutely fantastic.
  3. Originally posted by Papo:Is the screen the same that was used at Desert Trip, borrowed by Roger Waters? It's definetely the same high quality and absolutely fantastic.
    Not the same screen but really similar!
  4. The Fly visuals would look great on this screen.
  5. One or two people were talking about Miss Sarajevo and the little things not working as the final two tracks. I love the little things and think it's a great closer but I feel the setlist would work a little better if they just slotted in Miss Sarajevo after elevation. Then we would have a finishing trio that I think would resemble the 360 tour in an atmospheric way at least with ultraviolet, one and the little things. Just my random thoughts being shared lol.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:One or two people were talking about Miss Sarajevo and the little things not working as the final two tracks. I love the little things and think it's a great closer but I feel the setlist would work a little better if they just slotted in Miss Sarajevo after elevation. Then we would have a finishing trio that I think would resemble the 360 tour in an atmospheric way at least with ultraviolet, one and the little things. Just my random thoughts being shared lol.
    Great idea. Once you know about what their vision about this tour and what The Little Things is about, the latter makes a lot of sense as the closer, and throwing an old hit after it cancels the whole concept.
    Swapping the songs you mention could really work.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Great idea. Once you know about what their vision about this tour and what The Little Things is about, the latter makes a lot of sense as the closer, and throwing an old hit after it cancels the whole concept.
    Swapping the songs you mention could really work.
    I understand why they do it but I doesn't work as a closer IMO, they should close with a rocker from SOE.
  8. That could work too, or even better, give us a 1- 2 combo from SOE. I'm just afraid they will chicken out and replace the song with another overplayed hit.
  9. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    That could work too, or even better, give us a 1- 2 combo from SOE. I'm just afraid they will chicken out and replace the song with another overplayed hit.
    Yeah give us 2 from SOE any day over the hits, I'm really hopeful at the moment about SOE being a great album.
  10. I still think MOS works great as a closer for the theme of the tour