Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. More or less....
    We had a dvd For every tour in the last ten years.right?
  2. Since Zoo
  3. So 1+1=2
    Next dvd TJT
  4. The other day I was reading the thread about the NLOTH leak (someone linked to it), and everyone was predicting that U2 would ban Australia from the next tour because of that leak.

Not saying that that was the case, but it was interesting reading that on hindsight.
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    The other day I was reading the thread about the NLOTH leak (someone linked to it), and everyone was predicting that U2 would ban Australia from the next tour because of that leak.

Not saying that that was the case, but it was interesting reading that on hindsight.
    def's not the case, to much demand and market here to not tour because of a leak.

6. But man... you have The Church, Paul Kelly, Eskimo Joe, Cold Chisel, Midnight Oil, The Living End, Icehouse, Missy Higgins, Kasey Chambers,etc...
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

But man... you have The Church, Paul Kelly, Eskimo Joe, Cold Chisel, Midnight Oil, The Living End, Icehouse, Missy Higgins, Kasey Chambers,etc...
    i know, and i'm not a big fan of any of them sorry to say. great artist's no doubt just not my type of thing
  8. Sorry for a little off topic here but anyone going to third leg shows want to ship a tour program to me? You will be paid prior to going.
  9. Interesting interview..

I don't if it's been posted before

10. great interview, anybody that's been to the tour, how's the sound? i hear 360 was very clear and loud, some people i know said the show they went to was very high in bass, also front row people are you looking up much to see the band?, 360 was quite level to the crowd.