1. In 2012 I created a Springsteen full show multicam dvd/blu-ray that I thought was the best audience multicam in the world. Well, loftarasa showed me U2 Anaheim 2011 then and well..I was proven wrong.
    Like with all things I do I always want to improve things and take things to a new level so I asked friends and other Springsteen fans to help me achieve the greatest unofficial multicams in the world. So, we filmed a lot at the Bercy 2012 shows...it took me months then to create two Springsteen blu-rays that made the best unofficial videos in the world.
    Two years later I created a dozen of full shows of that quality or even better. One of them I hear people saying it is better than a pro-shot. Mission accomplished!

NOW it is time to create the world's two best U2 multicams! Here is a preview for one of them:

I think it is OK to keep this thread, Remy? These videos are not for sale but to be watched by everyone on youtube. They will be youtube only thanks to some people but well...some can't be helped...
  2. So what's your idea with this thread then? You want to post your multicam on YouTube and share it here in its entirety (via YouTube that is)?
  3. Lol another thread?
  4. yes DutchU2Fan: lol
    and yes, Remy, the full show will be uploaded to youtube. feel free to delete the locked thread
  5. Ok well then I still don't see the point of a topic, since there's little folks can do anything with it now. Its just a preview on its own. You can post it in the Cologne thread, it better fits there