1. Yes
  2. OMG !!! New themes, new album soon, new concerts announced, great audios to hear and in general a lot of good communication, gives a bit of VERTIGO.
    I'm really impressed, this is a great place with incredible people. I'm speechless to thank ... THANKS GUYS!!! THANKS REMY!!!
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:I've added the "wet mix" - 2017-05-12 Vancouver BC (= wireless iem's + Joe Ahorro audience recording) to the show page / audio tab.

Will try to add the complete package later today...but I gotta go now...

Will argue later for the 5 star rating (but it comes down to something like Remy not forgiving me adjusting his rating of the Empress valley )

Ah well...spirits high anyway...with SOE announcement soon + 1 (or 2?) single releases, + upcoming tour + a game 7 tonight in the amazing World Series

Holy Cow Batman! Sounds better than Rome night 1 IEM ! THANKS SHAREBEAR!
  4. UPDATE on 2017-05-12 Vancouver, Canada - BC Place

Originally posted by hoserama:[...] My preference would be to put the wet mix in the database, or the whole package. The dry mix was released not as a stand alone but for people wanting to do their own flavor mix. Mind you, the hardest work of mixing the wireless feeds together was already done in the dry mix.
    So I revised my plan: only the "wet mix" is available

And instead of the specially aligned Joe Ahorro recording (part 2 of the Sharebear/Hoserama Vacouver mixing kit), I've added the original J.A. recording to our database - the 24-bit, as it turns out...which was a bit accidental (but "gremlin-free," so that's the fortunate bit).

Anyway-anyhow, Hoserama made it clear that the "dry-mix" was not meant for stand alone release, so it isn't. Furthermore, I think that the complete mixing kit is not for our database. So if you want to test your mixing skills, you can easily get the dry-mix & the Joe Ahorro "aligned" from u2torrents - I mean, with that sort of ambition I'm sure you have access to that site, not?

Originally posted by BigGiRL:[...] Will argue later for the 5 star rating (but it comes down to something like Remy not forgiving me adjusting his rating of the Empress valley )
    So, one more loose end to tie after congratulating the incredible Astros with their well deserved win in the World series 2017 (kudos to all wearing orange shirts - keep that train a-rollin' people )

The 5 star rating for the "wet mix" is motivated above all because it is sooo much better than the 4.5 Empress Valley "30 Years And I Still Can't Get My Mixing Right" bootleg

The suggestion to rate down the latter is fair and understandable (and right!), but it almost cost me my 2017 u2start "Positivity Award" when try to do so a few months back

But, finally, I'm good with having my rating a 0.5 off in comparison to other motivated ratings

Cheers all

5. It's been a few years since I last dowloaded a recording. This one is absolutely great. Thank you for that.
  6. Originally posted by wtonis:[..]

It's been a few years since I last dowloaded a recording. This one is absolutely great. Thank you for that.
    This is number #1 sound quality JT 2017 so far!!!
  7. Vancouver Wet mix has made me all WET. What fucking incredible sound quality !!! Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all involved with this stupendous effort.
  8. That recording of Running, isn't bad.
  9. any one the 2 Amserdam show from Rattle Snake cd cover
  10. [Does] anyone [perhaps have the] "Rattle Snake cd cover" [from the] 2 Ams[t]erdam [shows ?]