1. Here's a question regarding the soundtrack version of Stay (Faraway, So Close!). Is there a reason that the cities line is notably different in the booklet? Is it old lyrics? Or something I'm not "getting"?

The line should of course read "Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin" as is heard in the song, but it actually reads "Tennessee, Tokyo, Boston, Zoo York, and Berlin".
  2. Originally posted by iTim:Here's a question regarding the soundtrack version of Stay (Faraway, So Close!). Is there a reason that the cities line is notably different in the booklet? Is it old lyrics? Or something I'm not "getting"?

The line should of course read "Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin" as is heard in the song, but it actually reads "Tennessee, Tokyo, Boston, Zoo York, and Berlin".
    Most probably old lyrics, like in the booklet of SOI.
    I want to visit Zoo York soon.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Here's a question regarding the soundtrack version of Stay (Faraway, So Close!). Is there a reason that the cities line is notably different in the booklet? Is it old lyrics? Or something I'm not "getting"?

This reminds me of the Rattle and Hum booklet. There was an entire extra verse for Van Diemen's Land that Edge never sang, studio or live.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    This reminds me of the Rattle and Hum booklet. There was an entire extra verse for Van Diemen's Land that Edge never sang, studio or live.
    True! And a very nice verse. What a shame
  5. Do you still buy physical media (dvds or blu ray), or have you moved on to a digital movie collection?
  6. I'm quite old school and still buy dvd's.

Great idea that you wanna make a movie for U2's 40th !
    Making the movie from the fans perspective would be cool.
  7. Originally posted by mofothethird:For the collectors out here. I'm still looking for HTDAAB on vinyl.
    One guy is offering a yellowish colored vinyl, but its not an official release right?

There is an unofficial version out there. You'll know it because it's priced reasonably by sellers as opposed to the official version. From what I've been told, it sounds just as good, but I can't confirm... But for $20 as opposed to $150 (if you're lucky) and up, it's worth taking a shot at...
  8. As far as music, I'm still mostly old school (except when it comes to U2 live shows - I go where I can)

But as far as movies, I have been transferring most of my DVD collection to digital and storing on hard drive.
  9. What are the old lyrics in the SOI booklet? If I remember correctly they matched pretty well.

Pop, though, had lots of 'off' lyrics in the booklet.
  10. I'm planning to buy my favourite movies on blu ray and download other films
  11. Purely digital when it comes to visual media.
  12. Anyone know what font this is?