1. Come on !! i want to solve the mystery
  2. Don't think that intro is anywhere near long enough.
  3. Going to go with a definite no.
  4. It's not even just not recognising the performance but more not knowing the actual recording. Soundboards are usually very well known. I was a million percent certain it was South Bend based on the sound then the snippets happened.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:It's not even just not recognising the performance but more not knowing the actual recording. Soundboards are usually very well known. I was a million percent certain it was South Bend based on the sound then the snippets happened.
    If are you sure they plyed that two snippets it have to be easier to find it ... maybe a show with SB sound and u2gigs dont have the snippets ...and you are almost sure it was a 2001 vresion , so we have to look for a show with sB sound and with no declared snippets and maybe it could be
  6. I agree, but it's the best of what we've got. If we're going 100% not London, then this has just become a full on search through every Elevation show. I see you Tim. You're getting the European leg.
  7. Originally posted by Ross1441:[..]
    I agree, but it's the best of what we've got. If we're going 100% not London, then this has just become a full on search through every Elevation show. I see you Tim. You're getting the European leg.
    Alternatively, I will see if the Hard Rock replies to my email enquiry.
  8. I'll get my iPod out.

It's very unlikely that U2gigs would be missing snippets such as these though.
  9. Long repeated Edge chimes for close to a minute before Bono comes in is key. No Bono chat from what we could here.
  10. Try them on Twitter too. Gets their arses in gear.