1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I was referring to C'Mon Everybody, which opened some JT shows. It's not a bad cover, I was just making fun that it replaced not other than Streets.
    I never said anything about Can't Help Falling In Love
    Haha...I was thinking you were saying, "Come on everybody" referring to all of use at this site!
  2. No! I may be a jerk, but I'm not that big of a jerk.
    Good covers all of them.
  3. Been lucky enough to witness Stand by Me three times and Satellite once. My personal favourite is Stand by Me but I get goosebumps every time I hear that cover of Watchtower.
  4. Stand By Me, Watchtower, Falling In Love all close, almost tied. Not sure what to vote really. Probably Stand By Me due to personal feelings, but not musically. Close call!
  5. All Along the Watchtower
    Simply for its pairing with Desire and the amazing In God's Country snippet.
  6. With the Force, this one is strong.
  7. Rotterdam Watchtower with In Gods Country snippet is the best version I ever heard U2 do
  8. 1. Watchtower (Love Town and Stand by me (Zoo TV tour)
  9. Watchtower, especially the last Rotterdam gig version, for me. That killer transition with Larry drumming like a boss, the In God's Country snippet and the band's fiery energy sells it for me.

2nd choice for me would be Can't Help Failing In Love. A stark minimal rendition with Edge's melodic, mournful guitar and Bono's sheer heart piercing vocals is nothing short of strikingly emotional.

Btw, no love for People Get Ready?
  10. From the non-regular covers, I love Springhill Mining Disaster (when Bono didn't loose his shit ) and Southern Man.
  11. Springhill Mining Disaster is great!