1. A Man and a Woman - but NOT acoustic. Adam's groovy, semi-Pop bassline is the best part of that song, and for U2 performing acoustically seems to generally mean 'Bono, with Edge on acoustic guitar.'

Of course any of them would be great. My listing would be:
    1. A Man and a Woman
    2. Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad
    3. The Wanderer (without Edge doing that wa-wa-wandering falsetto thing, that was not a good decision)
    4. Wave of Sorrow
    5. North and South of the River
    6. Womanfish
    7. The Hands That Built America
    8. Holy Joe
  2. Oh yes, the wa-wa-was were cringe-worthy. What were they thinking?
  3. I quite liked the wahhing
  4. A Man and a Woman. Definitely want to hear that one again.
  5. if the whole string section thing actually happened i was hoping to hear two shots of happy one of sad more than any other song on the i&e tour so that's my vote
  6. Holy Joe for sure...
    Not really fan of Nort and South or Two Shots...
    A Man And A Woman or Hands would be interesting too, but definitely best is Holy Joe. That K-Mart performance is awesome
  7. SO HARD to choose I have a soft spot for A Man And A Woman and The Hands That Built America, but N/S Of The River and Holy Joe are increible songs... Ahhh
  8. So far the competition is fierce! The Wanderer is edging North And South of the River, but not by that much, Other songs are close too.
  9. A Man And A Woman climbed to the second spot and I'm happy to see there's still love for Womanfish.
  10. 1. Wire
    2. Twilight
    3. New York
    4. Mofo
    5. Gone
    6. Please (Non Acoustic)
    7. Lemon
    8. Sort of Homecoming
    9. Heartland
    10. Exit
  11. The poll is about songs that were played outside tours.
  12. Originally posted by Remy:There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Which of the following rarities (played live outside of a regular tour, in full) would you like to see back on stage?
    - A Man And A Woman
    - North And South Of The River
    - Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad
    - The Wanderer WITH Edge backings