1. Originally posted by fleavox:Zoo TV... not only because the songs, but about performances, Zoo Station and Mysterious Ways performed on top form... also love The Fly from 1992 concerts
  2. If we're talking about energetic it must be Popmart. Just non-stop songs in an extreme pace. I think Popmart would have you sweat the most after 3 songs!
  3. Yeah, voted for Popmart. And yes, some LT shows starting with Bullet or God Part II should have been amazing too
  4. zoo tour
  5. Elevation!
  6. Toss up between Zoo and PopMart, but I went with the latter because I love the Mofo/IWF pairing.
  7. I know I'm the only one, but for me goes the 360 vote. Rocked me every single time. The others are okay, but 360 stands out
  8. Originally posted by Remy:If we're talking about energetic it must be Popmart. Just non-stop songs in an extreme pace. I think Popmart would have you sweat the most after 3 songs!
    SOI had me almost collapse with the first four songs!

voted zoo tv however, that tour was something else.

9. Almost nobody voted for the Vertigo Tour so far. But for almost every show on the European leg the first four songs were: Vertigo, I Will Follow, The Electric Co, Elevation. That's maybe an even more energetic opening than the I+E tour. Love And Peace Or Else opened the show a few times on the first leg of the Vertigo Tour, but this is not the most energetic variation in my view.
  10. Originally posted by Koos1984:[image]
    Almost nobody voted for the Vertigo Tour so far. But for almost every show on the European leg the first four songs were: Vertigo, I Will Follow, The Electric Co, Elevation. That's maybe an even more energetic opening than the I+E tour. Love And Peace Or Else opened the show a few times on the first leg of the Vertigo Tour, but this is not the most energetic variation in my view.
    Here is "almost nobody"
    Of course I voted for the Vertigo Tour - I was there
    Seen them in spring, summer and fall...very energetic
  11. I voted for the Vertigo Tour

Vertigo-I Will Follow-Electric Co-Elevation-NYD
  12. Has to be Zoo TV. 360 close second, as I remember being about as excited as someone can get at that age, lol. Seeing them on the video screen walking in for Nashville 2011, or the sheer incredible night that Raleigh 2009 was, the Moon, the cooler weather, and the fact I was the only one there singing to Breathe. Pop was pretty good, I love the tour, but the opening was just awesome, not the level of Zoo with the George Bush rap, or the even better opening that the end of the tour had. The Sydney DVD still brings chills down my spine.