2016-09-23 - Las Vegas
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 8
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. I hope it's a recent pic, love the hairstyle!
  2. somebody stole his drumchair
  3. My try...

01. Miracle
    02. Vertigo
    03. I Will Follow
    04. New Song
    05. Beautiful Day
    06. One
    07. 40
  4. Question to all the Jay-Z naysayers over here:

What do you think of hiphop in general? Is there even something you can tolerate?
    i.e. Kendrick Llamar, Kanye, or. You know Anything?
  5. good list, i think they will do a new song indeed

6. Originally posted by mofothethird:Question to all the Jay-Z naysayers over here:

What do you think of hiphop in general? Is there even something you can tolerate?
    i.e. Kendrick Llamar, Kanye, or. You know Anything?
    I don't care about majority of modern Hip Hop, Rap ect... the tolerate ones that are actually cool are Kendrick Lamar, Gorillaz has some hip hop tracks, Tyler The Creator and MF Doom.
  7. That article was in yesterday's paper.
  8. I mean the photo. The article is recent but they probably have used photos from some time back, don't you think?
  9. You're right, the photo is from her forthcoming book The Drum Thing. She has a Kickstarter page for the book and it says that it has been a five year project. Might be an interesting thing to pick up actually.

Hello,

I’m just getting in touch to let you all know that after five years of working on "The Drum Thing” project, it is going to print next week.

It is due for release Autumn 2016. I really look forward to sharing the book with you all then.

At the moment I am in the process of scheduling events around the publication in New York, LA, London, Dublin and Paris for the book launch. Once these dates are finalised, I will let you all know.

Thank you all once again for your support.

And thank you so much for all the lovely emails I’ve been receiving!

All the best,

Deirdre
  10. Bono is in New York for the UN convention. The show is in 3 days, so I think it's safe to say they will rehash 4 classics from the last 15 years (BD, Vertigo, maybe Miracle and Elevation?) and a massive collaboration for another artist's song.