2016-09-23 - Las Vegas
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 8
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Imagine when U2 finishes their set and say if you enjoyed SOI 2 years ago, get ready for SOE, it's on Itunes now. That would be incredible. But i think we may get a single at the least.
  2. So, really, these are like 20 minute sets. Which still doesn't leave any time to change equipment so they must either be all using same PA, or it's entirely pre-recorded. Man. How much did people pay for these tickets?
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:So, really, these are like 20 minute sets. Which still doesn't leave any time to change equipment so they must either be all using same PA, or it's entirely pre-recorded. Man. How much did people pay for these tickets?
    I wont be surprised if they are using U2s PA system. That thing is massive. The rappers and the pop singers only need like 2 channels? 1 for mic and 2nd for backing track.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:I am expecting something new. Otherwise why take the gig? What does it offer U2 to go out and play 45 minutes of generic hits out of tour? It would seem out of sorts for them.

Hopefully it's the start of a promotional run in the lead up to a new release.

Exactly. Something new will pop up.
  5. Originally posted by bushido529:[..]
    I wont be surprised if they are using U2s PA system. That thing is massive. The rappers and the pop singers only need like 2 channels? 1 for mic and 2nd for backing track.
    For something like this I'd imagine it's just a house PA. It wouldn't be worth it for them to bring them their setup for this... And PA was a poor choice of words. I should have said the same backline... This schedule leaves no time to change instruments or equipment, so they are likely all sharing.

Glad I passed on travelling to this one!
  6. I guess us in Europe should get our VPN's ready.
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    For something like this I'd imagine it's just a house PA. And that was a poor choice of words. I should have said the same backline... This schedule leaves no time to change instruments or equipment, so they are likely all sharing.

Glad I passed on travelling to this one!
    Maybe they will use U2's equipment
  8. You can also see if U2ube is streaming it, or another user streaming via their broadcast.
  9. I'll be at work
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:So, really, these are like 20 minute sets. Which still doesn't leave any time to change equipment so they must either be all using same PA, or it's entirely pre-recorded. Man. How much did people pay for these tickets?
    AN AWFUL LOT