1. Well a few for me are the ones I haven't heard until today, namely...

* The Crystal Ballroom
    * The Troubles

Both songs seemed to work so well live - such a pity they couldn't rotate them in to the set a bit more, that middle part of the I+E show they could have messed around with far more imho, but who am I to say.

I'd forgotten how good Austin 'Zoo Station' was and that awesome version of 'One' from Tacoma - Bono really throws everything and the kitchen sink at it in the coda. And NJ 13.8.92 is one of my favourite Zoo TV shows The 16.5.87 version of Streets is brilliant too, as is that funky 2005 'Discotheque' and Mexico 'Love Rescue Me' - wow, just wow, I've got that too but had forgotten all about it.

Honestly, I absolutely love everything on there
  2. Nice long forgotten version of Love Town !!
  3. Listening to it now. Streets playing!
  4. My favourite version of Kite
  5. Many thanks Gustavo!
    One point: With A Shout does not come from Salford. Many fake bootlegs have been circulating allegedly from that show but they are really from 1981-08-23 London show (when they met Bruce Springsteen). I recently put a legit source for Salford in our show pages, but the sound quality is bad.
  6. I notice you didn't include anything from the Conspiracy of hope tour in 1986. "I shall be released" would have been a nice addition.

I've been listening to some of my favourite shows from each tour all month partially but not exclusively inspired by the U2Start 40 shows series with just 360 & i&e left to come next week and this set is a nice culmination for me.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Many thanks Gustavo!
    One point: With A Shout does not come from Salford. Many fake bootlegs have been circulating allegedly from that show but they are really from 1981-08-23 London show (when they met Bruce Springsteen). I recently put a legit source for Salford in our show pages, but the sound quality is bad.
    Oh, ok, thanks for the correction... My version was a old version, so probably when I downloaded "Salford" for the first time, this source was listed in show page
  8. I'm about to start listening to this! Excited to hear it
  9. Larry during Miracle Drug
  10. Originally posted by treasure:I notice you didn't include anything from the Conspiracy of hope tour in 1986. "I shall be released" would have been a nice addition.

I've been listening to some of my favourite shows from each tour all month partially but not exclusively inspired by the U2Start 40 shows series with just 360 & i&e left to come next week and this set is a nice culmination for me.
    Well, my first plan was including Pride of East Rutherford 1986... but didn't sounded how I expected, so I change for Bologna... I really like that shows, but unfortunately the sound quality isn't the best....

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Another "spoiler" is that in my inicial tracklist contained Iris from Chicago 2015-07-02... but after listen that Desire yesterday, I just switch the things
  11. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    and also in Gloria and last "Zoo Station" before Edge's final solo in Austin
  12. Originally posted by fleavox:[..]
    Well, my first plan was including Pride of East Rutherford 1986... but didn't sounded how I expected, so I change for Bologna... I really like that shows, but unfortunately the sound quality isn't the best....

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Another "spoiler" is that in my inicial tracklist contained Iris from Chicago 2015-07-02... but after listen that Desire yesterday, I just switch the things
    Yeah the sound is pretty shite on all the '86 shows unfortunately.

Good call to put in Desire it's the best this song has sounded since ZOO TV