2016-10-05 - Daly City
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 15
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. It was Jacques Chirac.
  2. It's billed as U2, so I guess the full band will be there.
  3. Thanks for the correction
    My point is that I prefer this politically active U2, not afraid of ruffling some feathers than an ultra diplomatic U2 like in the 2005-2009 era.
  4. I'd have preferred them to outright call Trump a wanker than the 'let's save the american idea' thing, although I guess the edgy stuff disappeared with their youth.
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Thanks for the correction
    My point is that I prefer this politically active U2, not afraid of ruffling some feathers than an ultra diplomatic U2 like in the 2005-2009 era.
    great video! had not seen that one yet....

6. I have no problem with it. Other than I want Bono to prove that the Clinton Foundation isnt on speed dial on his phone. Just for shits and giggles. Kind of a disclaimer.
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

I have no problem with it. Other than I want Bono to prove that the Clinton Foundation isnt on speed dial on his phone. Just for shits and giggles. Kind of a disclaimer.
    Given that his main activism is about Africa and making sure that everyone receives HIV treatment, it's no surprise that he worked together with the Clinton Foundation and the Gates foundation on this.
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Given that his main activism is about Africa and making sure that everyone receives HIV treatment, it's no surprise that he worked together with the Clinton Foundation and the Gates foundation on this.
    No problem there. I just wanna see if he has ol' Hill on speed dial.

I'm just having some fun with ya.
  9. i'll hope that they not play the same list as SF
  10. It's an outdoor show. Interesting.