1. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    I agree with everything you have said about this thread.... fleavox has unlocked so many great performances through his immensely hard work that I can't thank him enough !!
    Absolutely Obrigado, Gustavo!!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's a fantastic work by @fleavox. He has listened to virtually every U2 bootleg out there and his list of best performances for each song is completely unbiased (aka not depending on bootleg quality, which is a usual problem when you ask for "best version of X song" - mostly everyone will recommend the best sounding recordings instead of the best proper performances).

Totally crazy. It has Always been my ultimate project but it renders me less and less fan to listen to sound i didn't like at all. Achtungbootlegs was build for this. The worst thing was when I finish to listen to a poor bootleg and I could tell anything about it ... like if I had not listen lol .
    Now I sold all my silver bootlegs which gave me a kind of pressure to listen Always more U2 stuff.
    And since a few month i found pleasure again to consume U2 . Particularly thanks to U2start. You download and if you dont like you delete. Simple.
  3. Originally posted by achtungpop:[..]

Totally crazy. It has Always been my ultimate project but it renders me less and less fan to listen to sound i didn't like at all. Achtungbootlegs was build for this. The worst thing was when I finish to listen to a poor bootleg and I could tell anything about it ... like if I had not listen lol .
    Now I sold all my silver bootlegs which gave me a kind of pressure to listen Always more U2 stuff.
    And since a few month i found pleasure again to consume U2 . Particularly thanks to U2start. You download and if you dont like you delete. Simple.
    I'm glad we could contribute to get your U2 passion back, Julien
  4. BUMP!!

I need to update my list with Songs of Experience songs!! Maybe next week.
  5. Fantastic job
    is it possible to have a link for download these selections ?
  6. fleavox perhaps?
  7. someone did it fot all the tours from differents sources
    i'm sorry i dont remeber who
    look at this for boy tour

link for boy tour
    https://we.tl/t-IbjIHnovlR
  8. nice to hear Shadows And Tall Trees (1980-02-26 - Dublin), Like A Song (1983-02-26 - Dundee), Babyface (1993-08-12 Wembley)
  9. Not coming up with any surprises whatsoever here but I was listening to a few songs from the slane show and I think WOWY, One and Walk On might be my favourite versions of they songs certainly from the officially released stuff.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:Not coming up with any surprises whatsoever here but I was listening to a few songs from the slane show and I think WOWY, One and Walk On might be my favourite versions of they songs certainly from the officially released stuff.
    The Slane show is truly amazing. Yes, Boston 2001 also has some great live renditions (eg, Kite, Stay/Bad/Streets, THE FLY!!) and it’d be nice to get official live releases of EBTTRT and ISHF from that tour but virtually ever performance (especially disc 2!) from Slane is perfect.

I don’t go back to the album itself very often but the tour promoting ATYCLB has gotta be my second favourite from this (legendary) band.