1. Just a quick question about Ticketmasters Fast Ticket service (print at home); does it matter what printer settings you use to print at A4, i.e whether to set the print settings to 'Fit' or 'Actual Size'? selecting 'Actual SIze' means it doesn't fit within the margins, but 'Fit' reduces it to 92% scale.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:That's usually the case for the first dozens/hundreds. I personally numbered everyone as they arrived to Barcelona '09 queue, from #400 to over #1500... brutal work but I got to know a lot of people
    You didn't number me, Sir.... but then, you were in that other queue....with all the u2start VIPs
  3. Hahaha, you're right. What a missed chance! We surely crossed paths more than once in that torrid Tuesday of June '09, but you're right: I didn't write any number in your hand. BUT I still have the list of the names of all 1-800 attendees so your name must be around there somewhere
  4. Originally posted by Hans23:Just a quick question about Ticketmasters Fast Ticket service (print at home); does it matter what printer settings you use to print at A4, i.e whether to set the print settings to 'Fit' or 'Actual Size'? selecting 'Actual SIze' means it doesn't fit within the margins, but 'Fit' reduces it to 92% scale.
    It doesn't matter , as long as the broad/with ratio is still the same.
    the barcode must be readable, what size it is doesn't matter a lot if you lose a 10% margin.

Its also possible to scan the e ticket from your phone screen most of the time. I know this because I had no printer for a year and entered venues by letting them scan the PDF document directly off my phone screen.
  5. Originally posted by mofothethird:[..]
    It doesn't matter , as long as the broad/with ratio is still the same.
    the barcode must be readable, what size it is doesn't matter a lot if you lose a 10% margin.

Its also possible to scan the e ticket from your phone screen most of the time. I know this because I had no printer for a year and entered venues by letting them scan the PDF document directly off my phone screen.
    Ah great, Thanks
  6. Still waiting on Twickenham #2 ticket - decided to go seated for night #2 and give me old legs a rest from night 1 lol.

Anyone else had a seated ticket thru for night #2 yet??

I ordered a Collectors Edition one for night 2, so seated / collectors edition ones may be sent a bit later I guess. Just really worried about it going astray as my post isn't the best here.
  7. Apparent number of North American tickets left from Ticketmaster...

May 12: Vancouver, BC – sold out
    May 14: Seattle, WA – 2 tickets
    May 17: Santa Clara, CA – 22 tickets
    May 20: Pasadena, CA – 4 tickets
    May 21: Pasadena, CA - 1,831 tickets
    May 24: Houston, TX – 1,485 tickets
    May 26: Arlington, TX – 24 tickets
    June 3: Chicago, IL – sold out
    June 4: Chicago, IL – 39 tickets
    June 7: Pittsburgh, PA – 2,092 (General Admission also available, not included in count)
    June 11: Miami, FL – 40 tickets
    June 14: Tampa, FL – 123 tickets
    June 16: Louisville, KY – 2,234 tickets (General Admission also available, not included in count)
    June 18: Philadelphia, PA – 56 tickets
    June 20: Landover, MD – 14 tickets
    June 23: Toronto, ON – 10 tickets
    June 25: Foxboro, MA – 2 tickets
    June 28: East Rutherford, NJ – 121 tickets
    June 29: East Rutherford, NJ – 188 tickets
    July 1: Cleveland, OH – 14 tickets
  8. Also tickets for Amsterdam concerts (at least 30 july)
  9. June 7: Pittsburgh, PA – 2,092 (General Admission also available, not included in count)
    June 16: Louisville, KY – 2,234 tickets (General Admission also available, not included in count)

10. Has anyone used the "paperless tickets" that Ticketmaster was selling during the fan pre-sales?

Was this the cause for the extreme slow down in allowing people to enter the venue in Vancouver?
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    June 7: Pittsburgh, PA – 2,092 (General Admission also available, not included in count)

Trump cities?
  12. It's their fault for doing a show in freaking Kentucky.