1. HI !!! I'm new to this forum, but I'm certainly not new to the various online U2 forums ...

My wife and I were blessed by the luck of the Irish and made it into the ellipse of the Tampa 2005 show ... In fact, we were front row on Adam's side ... Look for the guy holding the yellow rubber duck ... That person is me ...

Anyway, we have a copy of the show on video filmed from behind the stage, so we can be seen, but the quality is poor ... We would greatly appreciate a better quality copy of this show ...

Thank YOU ...

YOU are loved ...
  2. Hi! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you entered here, all you the new are appreciated

Well, unfortunately the copy of the show that you mention, filmed behind the stage, is the only that exists (or at least the only which has been shared so far), so we can't offer you anything else. Anyway, this web is dedicated to AUDIOs!! BOOTLEGS!!

I hope you find something better! I'm not sure if you know this fantastic web: www.u2torrents.com. There you can find ALL the concerts shared.
    See you fellow!
  3. Thank YOU ... I was afraid that no other video existed ... Oh well, something is better than nothing, so I'm happy to have the video of us that we do have ...

I've also heard rumors of stuff being filmed from under the stage ... Another U2 friend claims to have seen footage of us with our duck that was recorded from under the stage ... How would a bootlegger get that kinda clearance ???

Thanks again for your input though ...

YOU are loved ...
  4. Originally posted by backwardsI've also heard rumors of stuff being filmed from under the stage ... Another U2 friend claims to have seen footage of us with our duck that was recorded from under the stage ... How would a bootlegger get that kinda clearance ???
    Thanks again for your input though ...
    YOU are loved ...
    "Under the stage" !??!!
    I can't imagine a video filmed under the stage...
    Anyway, almost all the recordings are going to surface someday. Maybe next week, maybe next decade. We dont know. But they areg goin` to!!
    I hope you`re not Running To Stand Still and finally you Found What You`re Lookling For;?
    See you fellow.
  5. 1997 Edmonton had an under the stage video which was available for a while before being taken down.

Good quality too.

Unfortunately I only got to see the Pop Muzik entrance bit.

If I see this video I will get a link up to it for you...hopefully there is one.
  6. Thank YOU !!!
  7. I've done the research from behind the stage...about as close as you can get. And I found some pics of you as well on various sites - with a yellow duck?

http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=2165

Torrent file 2005-11-16 - Tampa - Behind The Stage.torrent (will be personalized for you upon download)
    Downloads as 2005-11-16 - Tampa - Behind The Stage
    Info hash 2d704cd505048591ee5044fdb6775c9fc9a8dd2d
    Description Name : From Behind The Stage

Tour : Vertigo Tour
    Leg : Leg 3 - North America
    Date : 2005-11-16
    Town : Tampa
    Place : St. Pete Times Forum
    Type : Vidéo
    Support : DVD+/-R
    Performance : Live
    Source : MiniDV
    Taper : Unknown

Generation : Master
    Integral : Complet
    Camera : Amateur
    Nb Cam. : 1
    Format : NTSC
    Resolution : 720 x 480
    Sound : AC3
    Ratio : 4/3
    Authoring : Oui (5 min)
    Menu : Non

Setlist

DVD 1

01. City Of Blinding Lights
    02. Vertigo
    03. Elevation
    04. Mysterious Ways
    05. Until The End Of The World
    06. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    07. Beautiful Day
    08. Original Of The Species
    09. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
    10. Love And Peace Or Else
    11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    12. Bullet The Blue Sky
    13. Miss Sarajevo
    14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    15. Where The Streets Have No Name

DVD 2

01. One
    02. The First Time
    03. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    04. With Or Without You
    05. All Because Of You
    06. Yahweh
    07. 40

Discs Contents

DVD 1 & 2 : Tampa (FL) - November 16th, 2005

Hope it's what you're after.
  8. And I found some pics of you as well on various sites - with a yellow duck?

Yep. That be me. B - O - B.

Thank you for the research and links.

YOU rock !!!

YOU are loved.