2017-05-12 - Vancouver
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Edge is using his acoustic Vertigo Tour (Line 6) guitar!
  2. @ Wire2k: I respect the clarity of this post. You said precisely what I've been feeling for a while.
  3. Was the crowd great no but IMO the encore isn't setup properly to really get the casual fan pumped back up after not really knowing songs unless you've listened to JT a lot recently.

People should know obviously they are getting the full album but then the encore should have one or two more hits or at least something a bit happier in it.
  4. Originally posted by Henderson7:Was the crowd great no but IMO the encore isn't setup properly to really get the casual fan pumped back up after not really knowing songs unless you've listened to JT a lot recently.

People should know obviously they are getting the full album but then the encore should have one or two more hits or at least something a bit happier in it.
    I've I look at the setlist above. They play the hits after the JT set. Except the final track.
    And maybe Ultra Violet. But that one is played for the fans then...
  5. Originally posted by JeroenAFCA:[..]
    I've I look at the setlist above. They play the hits after the JT set. Except the final track.
    And maybe Ultra Violet. But that one is played for the fans then...
    Miss Sarajevo isn't overly well known amongst casual fans IMO, atmosphere was dead for that song.
  6. I get there is almost a historical reason to play Sarajevo this year but... I don't really like the song, don't know why bring it back sometimes
  7. And I can't believe Passengers receives more love from the band than Pop.
  8. The times are indeed changing...
  9. Originally posted by cqleonardo:I get there is almost a historical reason to play Sarajevo this year but... I don't really like the song, don't know why bring it back sometimes
    Maybe the lyrics are more applicable today then before...
  10. Audio Torrent up at U2Torrents.