2017-05-12 - Vancouver
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Henderson7:Wednesday is close enough to the weekend right?

Here's the full show in Mp3:

Want to say thanks again photsfee for the audience source that is used in this matrix.

Tracklist:
    Disc 1 -
    1-A Rainy Night in Soho
    2-Sunday Bloody Sunday
    3-New Year's Day
    4-A Sort of Homecoming
    5-MLK
    6-Pride
    7-Where The Streets Have No Name
    8-I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    9-With or Without You
    10-Bullet The Blue Sky
    11-Running to Stand Still
    12-Red Hill Mining Town

Disc 2 -
    1-In God's Country
    2-Trip Through Your Wires
    3-One Tree Hill
    4-Exit
    5-Mother's of the Disappeared
    6-Beautiful Day
    7-Elevation
    8-Ultraviolet
    9-One
    10-Miss Sarajevo
    11-The Little Things That Give You Away

Cover attached in the Zip as well.

https://mega.nz/#!6swWSbpQ!vTmtdr72Pwh2RdDXO4dmUWU_BkvTNZEpPuylkrVJSUk
    Stunning
  2. incredible stuff, thanks so much for sharing!!
  3. Outstanding! Sounds so amazing. Sometimes with IEM mixes there isn't a proper balance but this recording is incredible!

4. Thanks A LOT Ryan. Also on behalf of my Spanish friends who are freaking out to this recording over at our facebook group Much appreciated.
  5. is edge still singing the ooh-oohs from pride into the streets intro? that was beautiful af. I love how clear his backing vocals are on this.

ps: I hardly listened/watched any videos so far, so forgive me my dumb questions!
  6. Originally posted by flowerchild:is edge still singing the ooh-oohs from pride into the streets intro? that was beautiful af. I love how clear his backing vocals are on this.

ps: I hardly listened/watched any videos so far, so forgive me my dumb questions!
    No.
  7. Way to kill Jana's hopes.
  8. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I have my answer.
  9. Just listened to some of the '30 years and I still can't play harmonica' recording and whilst I'am enjoying it based on the sample of Trip I was hoping for less counts etc. I know it's an IEM matrix but I'm thinking along the lines of the Vancouver 2 from I&E tour and the L.A. compilation form the same tour, I can't recall hearing a count in them or the cues for Bono and edge or 'verse'. Still grateful for it being shared and it will be staying on my phone for a while yet, in fact I'm probably more praising the two other mentioned recordings rather than criticising this one.
  10. Unfortunately recording is disturbed by a background voice that at the beginning of each song says "One, two, three ..." otherwise it would be perfect!
  11. Originally posted by Teo76:Unfortunately recording is disturbed by a background voice that at the beginning of each song says "One, two, three ..." otherwise it would be perfect!
  12. I so wish they were still doing The Little Things that Give You Away. This version is amazing