2017-05-12 - Vancouver
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    I just re-watched the Live in Paris JT show last night...Exit is so incredibly intense. I can't wait.
    EXIT is going to be great!
  2. Dodgy YouTube videos shot from outside the venue can't be far away now.
  3. I will be at the Rose Bowl show 1, and if tickets drop, show 2.

I am still very, very bummed that Tempe/Phoenix did not get a show based on this location's role in the JT tour (first show at ASU Activity Center, the Rattle and Hum $5 show). But I am glad they did not play the U of Phoenix Stadium again as the 360 Tour sounded like garbage in there. Sun Devil Stadium is not the same as it has been re-configured to take out nearly 20,000 seats, and is still under construction to hit opening day for football, so it was out. So I get it, but it still sucks to drive to LA/Pasadena for a show. But I will not miss these songs again (my profile, I believe, explains why I missed the $5 show/still have an un-torn ticket for both nights).

4. Just went by the area where trucks usually hang out near BC Place, as you can see it appears some of the rig is hanging out outside right now.

5. Thanks Too bad there is no POP anniversary. But I'm getting more and more excited about the new tour.
  6. Photo taken from Skytrain?
  7. Is that really BC? Or is it Houston? Brazil? Colombia?
  8. It's Buenos Aires - they're already rehearsing for the October shows, obviously.
  9. I'm so excited for them to be on the road again