2017-05-14 - Seattle
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Vancouver started 6:00 in Netherlands but now it says that the show will start at 7:00, but Vancouver and Seattle share the same timezone right?

2. Care to elaborate on that? Both JT shows I saw in 87 precluded Streets and began with covers, I was so pleased...
  3. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Vancouver started 6:00 in Netherlands but now it says that the show will start at 7:00, but Vancouver and Seattle share the same timezone right?
    They need one more hour to get all the people in the GA
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Vancouver started 6:00 in Netherlands but now it says that the show will start at 7:00, but Vancouver and Seattle share the same timezone right?
    I don't think it can be an hour later or that would be 10 pm in Seattle as your right they share the same timezone. I'll be putting my alarm on for about 4.30 again (uk time).
  5. I have put my alarm 6:00, hope I will make it.
  6. Hey the times are changed!
  7. Vancouver ended up starting at around 9:20 PM Pacific time.

8. Also something I dealt with in Vancouver, If you have seats behind the mixing desk you are pretty much out of luck in terms of seeing the B stage and the screens aren't running at that point. You can see from this photo atU2 just rt'd.