1. Edge seems to be ageing the best though
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I gotta think Larry had some work done.

I agree with you, though. Adam is the coolest. I also think he's aging the best. Must be that clean and sober living!

Adam is so relaxed now, he is not hiding his age. Hmmmm...... these pictures are interesting.
    To me it looks like Larry might have some light things done and has tanning product on. That
    explains the orange glow.
  3. he just lost his eyebrows, is all.
  4. plastic surgery
  5. It's his teeth that freaked me out.
  6. *clears throat*

I'm 100% sure its just different camera's, angles and lighting..
    Studio lighting is designed to make you look good, plus make up teams and the power of make up = incredible.

Example:
    Pics taken at the same time at the same event about a month ago
    At just slightly different angles.

Tadaaaa.

Aaand skip to the same at a different angle and different lense :

Its all lighting, good camerawork in a controlled environment a.k.a a studio, and the magic of make up folks. Nothing special to see here.

The only thing that has been applied to Larry's face is studio lighting, makeup, and gravity.
    The thing that did change are indeed his eyebrows, they haven't been plucked, he's obviously just thinning out for some reason.

*throws away tinfoil hat* I need to spend less time on this forum.
  7. Originally posted by mofothethird:*clears throat*

I'm 100% sure its just different camera's, angles and lighting..
    Studio lighting is designed to make you look good, plus make up teams and the power of make up = incredible.

Example:
    Pics taken at the same time at the same event about a month ago
    At just slightly different angles.

Tadaaaa.

[image]

Aaand skip to the same at a different angle and different lense :

[image]

Its all lighting, good camerawork in a controlled environment a.k.a a studio, and the magic of make up folks. Nothing special to see here.

The only thing that has been applied to Larry's face is studio lighting, makeup, and gravity.
    The thing that did change are indeed his eyebrows, they haven't been plucked, he's obviously just thinning out for some reason.

*throws away tinfoil hat* I need to spend less time on this forum.
    on the first pic he looks like Charlie Watts LOL
  8. Looks a lot better in those pics . Very healthy.