1. Thanks, Dean & Greg. That's what I was assuming but wanted to run that by others, too. I've always done presales to score GA tickets in the past...if I don't feel like shelling out another $50 how likely do you think it is to get GA in general sale on Monday? Anybody had luck with this in the past?
  2. Originally posted by bpt3:Thanks, Dean & Greg. That's what I was assuming but wanted to run that by others, too. I've always done presales to score GA tickets in the past...if I don't feel like shelling out another $50 how likely do you think it is to get GA in general sale on Monday? Anybody had luck with this in the past?
    I just had this conversation with a friend of mine. He lives in the tri-state area and bought tickets both ways for multiple shows. He said he had no problems getting GA tickets the morning of the public on-sale...

I would definitely recommend installing the ticketmaster app on your phone to increase your chances... you can try for tickets on your computer and phone at same time...
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I just had this conversation with a friend of mine. He lives in the tri-state area and bought tickets both ways for multiple shows. He said he had no problems getting GA tickets the morning of the public on-sale...

I would definitely recommend installing the ticketmaster app on your phone to increase your chances... you can try for tickets on your computer and phone at same time...
    That's what I'm going to try. Thanks!
  4. Originally posted by bpt3:Thanks, Dean & Greg. That's what I was assuming but wanted to run that by others, too. I've always done presales to score GA tickets in the past...if I don't feel like shelling out another $50 how likely do you think it is to get GA in general sale on Monday? Anybody had luck with this in the past?
    No problem Ben, id go along with Greg's answer about your chances of getting GA in general sale. Hope your lucky enough to get them.
  5. If no luck with GA I'm happy to at least get seats again...doing GA next month in Cleveland so at least I'll have that experience again this tour. We'll see what happens.
  6. Originally posted by bpt3:If no luck with GA I'm happy to at least get seats again...doing GA next month in Cleveland so at least I'll have that experience again this tour. We'll see what happens.
    Good luck...
  7. 1 hour left 2 open sales on Bogotá, Colombia.
    Red zone not confirmed

8. I think we will see more dates in the coming weeks - look how open the schedule is from Sept 12 - October 3- perhaps dates in Phx and maybe Denver. The UOP Stadium in Glendale, AZ only has 1 Cardinals game for the entire month of September so I gotta think they would be angling for a JT Tour stop there
  9. And hot Hot HOT in Phoenix around then!
  10. they can close the roof of the stadium and crank the AC up!
  11. It works in NA maybe... in Europe Ticketmaster app doesn't work everyshere so if you don't have presale code, it's almost impossible to get tickets. And even if I had presale code, I got Dublin just seats and Amszerdam just second show...
  12. Originally posted by Alvin:It works in NA maybe... in Europe Ticketmaster app doesn't work everyshere so if you don't have presale code, it's almost impossible to get tickets. And even if I had presale code, I got Dublin just seats and Amszerdam just second show...
    Weird. And for the Miami show there was a glitch and only the app had GA seats, so I got lucky...