2017-06-11 - Miami
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. I've got seats for this one. My first show ever. So excited!

How early shoould I show up at the gates? Wanna catch OneRepublic too
  2. Originally posted by DerBFreund:I've got seats for this one. My first show ever. So excited!

How early shoould I show up at the gates? Wanna catch OneRepublic too
    I don't know why on Earth one would want to catch OneRepublic but I think getting there by 5:30PM should be good enough to get into the stadium and have a beer before 1R hits the stage - as long as the venue doesn't fuck up the entry with the paperless tickets of course.

I didn't know it was your first show ever! Have a blast
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I don't know why on Earth one would want to catch OneRepublic but I think getting there by 5:30PM should be good enough to get into the stadium and have a beer before 1R hits the stage - as long as the venue doesn't fuck up the entry with the paperless tickets of course.

I didn't know it was your first show ever! Have a blast
    ones man's trash is another mans treasure
  4. You know. The guy U2 brought in to write and produce cause he's all the rage with the relevant kids.
  5. If any of the U2 band or staff are listening.....can you please play CRUMBS????
    I vote that you mix it up a bit by adding some obscure song at each show making every show unique in this respect.......
  6. Originally posted by peatiedog:If any of the U2 band or staff are listening.....can you please play CRUMBS????
    I vote that you mix it up a bit by adding some obscure song at each show making every show unique in this respect.......
    I was at the show when they first played that song... i was freaked.
  7. Originally posted by peatiedog:If any of the U2 band or staff are listening.....can you please play CRUMBS????
    Hi... Larry here. Yeah, um, well, maybe, err... no.
  8. Save for Muse, the opening acts have been pretty awful. It really hurt when others got Lenny Kravitz and I got stuck with Florence Henderson and The Mean Machine.
  9. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    Save for Muse, the opening acts have been pretty awful. It really hurt when others got Lenny Kravitz and I got stuck with Florence Henderson and The Mean Machine.
    Wow! Seriously? Did you actually watch Florence and The Machine? They were fantastic!

What hurts is the rest of the world gets Noel Gallagher and we get mediocrity, at best...