2017-06-11 - Miami
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. What is the obsession with them playing elevation.
  2. Couple of reviews on U2gigs from fans who went saying the sound quality was awful ?
  3. The reception was awful. No mixlrs or periscopes working for most of the concert.
  4. Mr. Foo's recording of the Miami show now available.
  5. Reviews were saying the speakers couldn't cope with the volume. Would be unusual as U2 usually have great sound quality live
  6. Originally posted by Timk68:Reviews were saying the speakers couldn't cope with the volume. Would be unusual as U2 usually have great sound quality live
    Guitars and specially drums sounded great. Vocals not so much.
  7. I was in upper level on Adam's side, sound was not great in that location. I was there for 360 and it was much better. It was very difficult to understand any spoken words, vocals were a little better.
  8. Why is Bono doing the yell so early on NYD lately
  9. From halfway back on the floor, it sounded great... except a lot of Bono's banter in between songs sounded quite garbled. Not sure why the singing vocals were great but spoken not. (Unless of course maybe lyrics flowed because I knew them all)
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    From halfway back on the floor, it sounded great... except a lot of Bono's banter in between songs sounded quite garbled. Not sure why the singing vocals were great but spoken not. (Unless of course maybe lyrics flowed because I knew them all)
    Good to see you've attended another U2 show blueeyedboy
    (was about time )

Hope to match your total by the end of July - unless you secretly planning Tampa, of course