2017-06-18 - Philadelphia
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 0
  1. I don't mind. It's replacing one of their TOP TEN SONGS EVER, for God's sake
  2. So let me see... it's Edge's wedding anniversary... they have a fuck ton of romantic songs and they'll play a tired old hit about sexual innuendos?
  3. Morleigh belly dancing tonight?
  4. cmon i wanna hear uv tonight
  5. New game prediction: who's next to get the ax?
    - The "maybe the time is right" part in NYD
    - Mothers of the Disappeared
    - Trip Through Your Wires
  6. Honestly. UV is one of my all time favs but this to me is probably the worst they have played it. Bono not doing the high vocal just makes song drag and not as much energy as 360 or the best version which is Zoo.
    I was at Tampa and it seems sluggish.
  7. Now let's rewind a little bit: like any other tour, those of us who are only listening to the tour through streams are pissed and those who attended shows had a blast. That's understandable. But I remember last tour it took us almost 2 legs to be this fed up with the setlist.
    Compared to this, I+E was like a Pearl Jam show.
  8. A friend of a friend of someone that knows a person that is very close to an unnamed source said they are definitely not playing anything from Pop. Very reliable source.
  9. Originally posted by jasvan:Honestly. UV is one of my all time favs but this to me is probably the worst they have played it. Bono not doing the high vocal just makes song drag and not as much energy as 360 or the best version which is Zoo.
    I was at Tampa and it seems sluggish.
    It's not like they are going to play Mysterious Ways like it was 1992. It will sound sluggish too.
  10. Originally posted by phil_lebo:A friend of a friend of someone that knows a person that is very close to an unnamed source said they are definitely not playing anything from Pop. Very reliable source.
    We have to see it to believe it!