2017-06-18 - Philadelphia
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 0

1. Same here! Well, listening.. I'll be around here!
  2. I'm actually excited to hear if they do play MW, this is the first concert in a while where the setlist can be very different.
  3. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    I'm actually excited to hear if they do play MW, this is the first concert in a while where the setlist can be very different.
    This is also one of my reasons indeed
  4. As Cesar said a while back, who would've thought we would miss the variation of i+e?
  5. variation, maybe. certainly don't miss desire, angel of harlem and sweetest thing, though.
  6. Heh, I'm happy enough to see this tour be pretty rigid. Well, not happy, but understanding. As much as I'm very much looking forward to seeing it next month (and August) my biggest concern is getting this tour over and done with as quickly as possible. The extensions are understandable and welcome to many, but pls let that be it. JT 2017 needs to be in and out ASAP so they can get on with new stuff. Then, I'll get back to moaning about setlist variation.

Am I a little off-topic? I think so!

7. +1 to this. I'd much rather haveMW replace Elevation (as fun as it was live) than to see UV gone...the tribute to women theme I think is fantastic. Plus it's just a rarer song that deserves to stay.
  8. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]

+1 to this. I'd much rather haveMW replace Elevation (as fun as it was live) than to see UV gone...the tribute to women theme I think is fantastic. Plus it's just a rarer song that deserves to stay.
    There'll still be a tribute to women. The open vote to add a local woman for each show is brilliant.
  9. Sorry, I must have missed this earlier, but can you fill me in on the details?
  10. The rehearsals showed Mysterious Ways played with the same graphics as Ultra Violet. So same theme, different song.