2017-06-20 - Landover
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by opsopcopolis:I'm sure this is a long shot, but do we know of anybody planning on recording tonight's show? I have my gear with me at work, just not sure I want to deal with the security and my seat isn't in the best location for it
    A not-so-good recording is better than no recording at all Tapers don't usually say when they're going to be recording or not so it's all a gambling and waiting game... If you feel like picking up for gear and go for it, we'll thank you And if you decide not to do it, we'll understand you
  2. Obamas in the house tonight, maybe? Any soundcheck reports of COBL?
  3. Originally posted by opsopcopolis:I'm sure this is a long shot, but do we know of anybody planning on recording tonight's show? I have my gear with me at work, just not sure I want to deal with the security and my seat isn't in the best location for it

I guess it`s always a risk with security , but if you do get through ok, I am sure you`ll pull a decent recording wherever you are seated.
  4. Originally posted by u2lemonman:[..]

I guess it`s always a risk with security , but if you do get through ok, I am sure you`ll pull a decent recording wherever you are seated.
    I can get through, it's more a matter of whether I feel like dealing with it or not hah!
  5. I heard about the Fly soundcheck. It was done 360-style.
  6. Edit though - not soundchecked for tonight, it was one of the previous soundchecks
  7. I would love COBL