2017-06-23 - Toronto
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
  1. So all I need for this thing is my credit card and photo ID? No e-ticket?

Convenient? Yes. However, I miss have the ticket stub keepsake of years past!
  2. The one downside of ticketless entry.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:So all I need for this thing is my credit card and photo ID? No e-ticket?

Convenient? Yes. However, I miss have the ticket stub keepsake of years past!
    The recent times ticket stubs were crap anyway, shabby pieces of self-printed paper... Nothing like the old days stubs!!

Spoiler (click to toggle)

#ExtremelyOfftopic
  4. Does anyone know which gate is GA?
  5. Unfortunately, weather forecast looks like the roof will be closed. Lousy acoustics!
  6. Yeah, it was across the street from Union Station for the I&E tour - on Bay Street, I believe.
    Ignore the above. That's at the ACC. We're at "The Dome."
  7. Is it? Crap. Obviously I don't want to stand in the pouring rain (more so, my wife won't want to) but that sucks if it's going to bring the sound quality down a few notches. I already have pretty shitty seats - no need to make things worse!
  8. Get ready to see a bunch of cowboy hats in the downtown core tomorrow evening. No, it's not U2 fans trying to looking like Bono and The Edge circa 1987 but the 18,000 individuals who've chosen to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill at the ACC.

Yee haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. So...any surprises for tomorrow night?

Will ASOH sneak into the setlist? (Probably not).

Will it be UV or MW? (Hoping UV)

Maybe, just maybe, those reports of The Fly being soundchecked are true and it makes it tour debut north of the US border. (One can only hope, no?)
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:Get ready to see a bunch of cowboy hats in the downtown core tomorrow evening. No, it's not U2 fans trying to looking like Bono and The Edge circa 1987 but the 18,000 individuals who've chosen to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill at the ACC.

[image]

Yee haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't see the picture