2017-07-08 - London
Gira: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Canciones tocadas: 25
Grabaciones de audio: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Nice to hear the Bad / Bowie snippet combo again. I had tears in my eyes during Bad tonight. Amazing.
  2. I think the complaints about the lack of variation for "night 2" shows are warranted.

One show per city? Play the same set. Fine.

A second show in the same city? Those six encore songs could/should be completely different. (Hey, I'm not even going to knock the opening four - they work).
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:I think the complaints about the lack of variation for "night 2" shows are warranted.

One show per city? Play the same set. Fine.

A second show in the same city? Those six encore songs could/should be completely different. (Hey, I'm not even going to knock the opening four - they work).
    Hell yes said the same. No need to touch the entire main set. I never complained about ASOH because honestly if the band forces me to choose between any song and Bad, Bad will win.
  4. I thought it was the first tour w/o UTEOTW.
  5. got a huge amount of pics to sort through... can't wait to share my first proper set with everyone gonna take days, but have a teaser!

6. As I said on Twitter, these are looking great!
  7. Well what can I say. That was the most incredible weekend I have ever experienced. Never have I been to something as big as two sold out Twickenham Stadium shows with U2. Absolutely mind blowing. They are the most incredible band and truly one of a kind. Will post show reviews tomorrow. Atmosphere was incredible for both evenings. I have to say best shows so far this tour! ?

8. I am ķnackered after 2 nights at the front of GA and 3 hour journeys back home. Seats next fit a rest ! What great shows though. Very moving to experience this again.

9. Bono seemed to like her a lot ! ... However for the rest of the band she had the camera the wrong way round ie. on her, not them
  10. Ok so just got home in London (mission in itself but anyway). My observation was not only was Bono on point vocally but also was feeling it tonight with the audience...amazing gig full stop.
  11. First Edge's wife....... now his cousin. Who's next for Bono to dance during MW from Edge's side ?!
  12. No, I was confused too. His cousin appeared in the screen during MW, but she was not the girl onstage.