2017-07-12 - Berlin
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. It was always going to be a thing for Dublin. Doesn't really make a difference though. Thoughts there early choose their spot and everyone else gets what they are given.
  2. Methinks Ultraviolet will satiate their need to play some Achtung Baby in Germany, but if there was a city to swap in UTEOTW or - god help me - Zoo Station, this is where we'd see it.

Hold on to your butts, I guess

3. Have fun all ?
  4. Originally posted by MattG:Methinks Ultraviolet will satiate their need to play some Achtung Baby in Germany, but if there was a city to swap in UTEOTW or - god help me - Zoo Station, this is where we'd see it.

Hold on to your butts, I guess
    It would be nice for sure, so fingers crossed. Though hate to say I think it might be business as usual though in terms of setlist, though perhaps they might get a little additional 'snippetry' (is that a word? surely not!) - maybe some 'Rain' or 'Singin' In The Rain' looking at the weather there.
  5. Just realising the gigs only a little more than 2 and half hours away. So much better this leg, means I don't have to stay up or set my alarm for some ridiculous time, not that I didn't enjoy it but it takes its toll. I too think we'll get the same sort of setlists we've been seeing with different snippets maybe likely in places.
  6. The Heroes snippet will probably stay in Bad for tonight.
  7. Aye I reckon so, maybe some 'Where are we now?' again too.
  8. Oh Berlin and Zoo Station will be played tonight.
    This is the U2 dreams thread, right?
  9. Followed by 'The Fly' with Bono yelling... "Achtung Deutschland!" before Reggie rips into his solo.
  10. I'm still surprised they played zoo station on the I&E tour in Berlin. Thats the kind of song I never thought would make a one off tour appearance . Don't see it happening tonight though but would love to be wrong.
  11. So the show will start again at 8:20 pm local time, right?