2017-07-25 - Paris
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. That's what Gerard meant!

Seriously, people will leave the show tonight after 'Ultra Violet (Light My Way)' to start queuing right away.
    So if you REALLY want to be on the front, now is a good time

Not sure if 6:00 am will still get you in the front.... It really seems crazy these days (but Springsteen fans laugh at
    this...they start queuing 5 days in advance!)
  2. Originally posted by Sev00:And at WhatsApp time did people start arriving today ? Its my first show, I want a spot somewhere near the stage but have no idea when to come

Depends on what you want- we stood to the right near the edge of the right hand spur of the main stage and went in when gates opened in Rome- excellent view of the whole stage and a bit more space

As for skipping the end of the show to queue up for the next one is utter madness
  3. Ok, thanks
    Another question, is it required to queue at the door that is on your ticket, for GA tickets ? I'm going with two Friends but they found tickets for a door opposite to mine and I'd like to queue with them if possible
  4. Originally posted by Sev00:Ok, thanks
    Another question, is it required to queue at the door that is on your ticket, for GA tickets ? I'm going with two Friends but they found tickets for a door opposite to mine and I'd like to queue with them if possible
    As far as I understood, yes. But please check with personnel on the day of the show.
  5. After watching some clips on Instagram:
    Crowd looks very quiet during NG, it looks like almost nobody is singing during Don't look Back in Anger, while this was a massive singalong the previous shows?
  6. Originally posted by Lobmans:After watching some clips on Instagram:
    Crowd looks very quiet during NG, it looks like almost nobody is singing during Don't look Back in Anger, while this was a massive singalong the previous shows?
    Yes they were useless. I hope they know U2's songs better I can't do it all on my own !!
  7. Just click on the song. Then you will see the lyrics and at the bottom of the page: PERFORMED AT THESE SHOWS