2017-07-29 - Amsterdam
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Does anybody who visited some other concert in the ArenA know how is it with the toilets for the people with GA tickets? Are there toi-toi movable toilets on the floor, or do people from the floor have an access to the regular toilets somewehere in the arena background?
  2. Last time there where movablw toilets reachable from pitch
  3. What is the best place to stand if you have floor tickets?
  4. B stage or main stage is personal preference. Smehwere between both can be ideal but most of the show takes place on the main stage.

5. There used to be one at the enterance in Amsterdam, turned upside down.
    But I haven't been there in a while.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    B stage or main stage is personal preference. Smehwere between both can be ideal but most of the show takes place on the main stage.
    I would like to be near the main stage and the catwalk, like most I guess... But are there closed sections. We allways go early.
  7. Originally posted by JeroenAFCA:[..]
    I would like to be near the main stage and the catwalk, like most I guess... But are there closed sections. We allways go early.
    They have only been closed sections at two venues so far. Dublin was always had the front section closed off but Berlin was a surprise though I believe it was still first come first serve. So get there early enough this weekend and you should be quite close to your preferred spot.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    They have only been closed sections at two venues so far. Dublin was always had the front section closed off but Berlin was a surprise though I believe it was still first come first serve. So get there early enough this weekend and you should be quite close to your preferred spot.
    I saw a helicopter view from the show. Looked liked only the left side of the catwalk (looking at the stage) was a clossed area.
  9. Originally posted by JeroenAFCA:[..]
    I saw a helicopter view from the show. Looked liked only the left side of the catwalk (looking at the stage) was a clossed area.
    That was likely the red zone. In Dublin that was a closed section within a closed section.
  10. That's what thought. But the rest of the field is open? No sections that get closed after the first people get in?
  11. No. It should just be one large GA (apart from Red Zone). The only exceptions were Dublin and Berlin and those closed off sections were in place before people were allowed in.