2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. Nice pics Remy, and as you said in another post, a lot of pics from Exit. I love that song. Maybe the first time I heard it live (2 times, + Amsterdam 1) and probably also the last time. But we never know, maybe during the next tour...
  2. Originally posted by veltbakkers:[..]
    Again goosebumps all over my body. You can feel the energy and dedication of U2 coming right out of these superb pictures. Thank you for sharing Remy!
    Thanks, appreciate that!
  3. nice PICTURES Remy
  4. Really great pictures! Thanks for sharing
  5. A question from stuff I may have missed: was the Brussels show the only time that the stage has been put the long/horizontal way in a stadium so far this tour? Or was that happening in Europe for a while already?
  6. Originally posted by bpt3:A question from stuff I may have missed: was the Brussels show the only time that the stage has been put the long/horizontal way in a stadium so far this tour? Or was that happening in Europe for a while already?
    Yes, only time.
  7. It has to do with the stadium layout in Brussels, where the top ceiling is "open" on the long side, so it is easier to setup the stage there.