1. Achtung!....with the Great Return of the FlySunglasses!!!
  2. No, they shouldn't do it again. The Joshua Tree is the only album I'll accept them doing a tour like this.
  3. What i would really really love.and i think that would be impossible...is The Unforgettable Fire totally played.
    i Know they've been playing Pride or Bad or the titletrack ( remember 360* Milan.geat moment)
    But if that would happen.....history
  4. No they should just play rare songs on regular tours, that would be better and more special.
  5. I hope they do not churn out another retrospective tour again. And definitely not ZooTV as that was the height of art as a tour. Introducing never before played songs from the back catalogue is the way to go. Some nice surprises! Not the same old lazy churned out tour after tour songs!
  6. Request
  7. I would ask For Drowning Man
  8. No thank you to another one of these
  9. I don't think that options on the table though as much as I love the idea. The Achtung baby tour does seem a genuine possibility and we'd still be getting a tour full of lesser played tracks. Or at least songs that haven't been played much in recent years.
  10. Definitely no thank you to another nostalgia tour! that is a reversal of anything they have ever been. Forward go!
  11. The future needs a big kiss
  12. If U2 does another nostalgia tour...
    Then everything they said about "this being a special time, and playing the JT album only because the times we live on made it relevant again, bla bla bla" was a lot of crap and they lied to us.