1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:If U2 does another nostalgia tour...
    Then everything they said about "this being a special time, and playing the JT album only because the times we live on made it relevant again, bla bla bla" was a lot of crap and they lied to us.
    I don't think it would make the reasoning for this tour a lie but they certainly wouldn't be able to use the same reason for an Achtung Baby tour. They'd need to come out and just say 'because we wanted to' and not over complicate matters.
  2. This is a kind of show that's got to remain "unique"
    So...just one.Joshua Tree Tour 2017
    Then off with the horns
    On with the ( others ) show
  3. I'm still yet to understand the criticism of playing this tour and a potential Achtung Baby tour. It's not like the band are saying we're only going to do tours of previous albums, they've got an album coming out any moment and the chances are even if they did an Achtung Baby tour there would be another album to follow it and be toured, I've always thought of this tour as a bonus aand I don't know how they could be considered as anything other than that whilst the band are still planning to release new material and tour it.
  4. No thank you!
  5. we'll be there with fist in our pockets
  6. AB would be cool in live. Only would accept so i can witness Zoo Station open up a show.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I'm still yet to understand the criticism of playing this tour and a potential Achtung Baby tour. It's not like the band are saying we're only going to do tours of previous albums, they've got an album coming out any moment and the chances are even if they did an Achtung Baby tour there would be another album to follow it and be toured, I've always thought of this tour as a bonus aand I don't know how they could be considered as anything other than that whilst the band are still planning to release new material and tour it.
    While I'm not criticizing it all, I think it was awesome to behold, I think the band being adamant for so long of "never wanting to be a nostalgia act" and "always wanting to move forward" they kind of opened the can of worms themselves. (as they have always done... just given the press and the naysayers more fodder and contradiction to play on)

That being said, I think if you see an "Achtung Baby in Full" tour, it'll be the beginning of the Vegas residencies and end of laborious world touring. Just MHO.
  8. POP or UABRS would be nice
  9. The best of 1990-2000
  10. It's just...like every band or For People Like me ( age 44)and many of you ( How old ar you?)...that all the bands that we Like,love,adore...have done the best things in the past.take a look At For example at Simple Minds...Metallica....The Stones....Bowie.
    So what we would Like is simply a "jump" in the last.
    Ever noticed How the crowd explodes when u2 play something Like...new year's,pride,bloody sunday?
    We always want a "celebration" tour but maybe it's not in the future programs of a band
    It's My Point of view.the Point of view of a 44y.o.(boy?)