1. Well we better clarify this asap There are hundreds of visitors and we don't want to provide any wrong info that might lead to any misunderstandng and fans ending up without their tix.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Well we better clarify this asap There are hundreds of visitors and we don't want to provide any wrong info that might lead to any misunderstandng and fans ending up without their tix.
    That would be great! Much appreciated. I'm confused by that already
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Booking flights without having tickets! That's bold – I have done it in the past and always had a ticket eventually. Well done!!

I wouldn't have done it, had i not had the fanclub presale.
  4. The ticketmaster uk page I’m looking at has no mention of the innocence and experience sales but does mention retail, livenation and general and for them it says 9am. I’m sure it was 9am uk time for TJT presales though so I’m definitely getting ready at 9am just in case, it wouldn’t be the first time there’s a mistake like this.
  5. Ticketmaster UK is saying for Manchester "02" pre sales start 9am 19th Jan. As I am on my phone I cannot post the link but it is easy to find.

Also not sure what "02" pre sales are. Good luck kids, I suggest just logging on early in the morning and see what happens.
  6. Presales are just fan placebos. They're totally unnecesary if you know where and when to look for tickets. Even if you totally miss out on all presales and general sale, there's always loads of tix that pop out here and there from fans who cannot make it, or a friend gets sick, or they just bought extra and give them out to other fans for face value. I plan to do that in this tour, helping out fans and carrying each other (until the credit card explodes, that is)
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Presales are just fan placebos. They're totally unnecesary if you know where and when to look for tickets. Even if you totally miss out on all presales and general sale, there's always loads of tix that pop out here and there from fans who cannot make it, or a friend gets sick, or they just bought extra and give them out to other fans for face value. I plan to do that in this tour, helping out fans and carrying each other (until the credit card explodes, that is)
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Presales are just fan placebos. They're totally unnecesary if you know where and when to look for tickets. Even if you totally miss out on all presales and general sale, there's always loads of tix that pop out here and there from fans who cannot make it, or a friend gets sick, or they just bought extra and give them out to other fans for face value. I plan to do that in this tour, helping out fans and carrying each other (until the credit card explodes, that is)
    I suspect that O2 refers to the mobile phone network who probably have access to the presales as well. The eXPERIENCE presale is listed as starting at 10am on the 18th.
  9. oops.. sorry, quoted the wrong post
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Not all "placebo" though: having tickets in advance will provide a genuine feeling of satisfaction (and the sleeping is much better too )

But it's good to lighten up a bit on the whole pre-sale frenzy - the FOMO (fear of missing out) has a tendency of overrating itself far too much...
  11. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]

Not all "placebo" though: having tickets in advance will provide a genuine feeling of satisfaction (and the sleeping is much better too )

But it's good to lighten up a bit on the whole pre-sale frenzy - the FOMO (fear of missing out) has a tendency of overrating itself far too much...
    ..the sleeping that is much better with tickets already in the pocket is an import aspect.. ;-) General sales are no more than a lottery these days...
  12. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]

Hahaha, yeah, having tickets "in hand" (or "in inbox") helps avoiding insomnia and, most importantly, lets you SHOW OFF in front of your friends and other fans who still don't have theirs and are therefore in full FOMO!

By the way, wasn't that what the band used to kick Popmart shows with?

** Pop Muzik blasts over the PA ♫
    ** Band walk in in their boxing gowns
    ** Bono: FOOOOO - MOOOOO !!!!