1. I bought my cd at u2.com but live in Sweden so im not getting any album presale codes?
  2. I will now have 7 presale codes ranging from Experience group O2 ,priority ,innocence group and album pre sale i really hope they add more shows and planning my strategy is great but a nightmare too haha
  3. I already have my experience code
  4. LiveNation seems to have ticket just For the uk
    Am i right?
  5. yeah got all my codes now
  6. Originally posted by kevc02:Not impressed that the 02 presale goes ahead of the fan club innocence particularly as I missed out on experience by a couple of days in terms of membership. ok it’s probably different ticket allocations but still just not on!

It could be worse ,they could have had the O2 presale at the same time as the Innocence presale .
    They normally have the O2 presales at the same time as fan presale.

In this day and age is there any need to have these presales so early in the day ,9am ,and a dreadful time for alot of people who work.
    Couldnt they have it at a more civil time .
  7. Originally posted by Fano:[..]

It could be worse ,they could have had the O2 presale at the same time as the Innocence presale .
    They normally have the O2 presales at the same time as fan presale.

In this day and age is there any need to have these presales so early in the day ,9am ,and a dreadful time for alot of people who work.
    Couldnt they have it at a more civil time .
    O2 presale is before the Innocence presale which is worse. It’s 8.30 am for the london o2 priority sale I have realised and 9am for Manchester. The Innocence presale isn’t until 10am.
  8. Both O2 presales are at 9am but the waiitng room for the O2 presale starts at 8.30.
    You dont have to join the waiting room until a few minutes before 9 though ,its a random queueing system ,or supposed to be anyway.
  9. Originally posted by Fano:Both O2 presales are at 9am but the waiitng room for the O2 presale starts at 8.30.
    You dont have to join the waiting room until a few minutes before 9 though ,its a random queueing system ,or supposed to be anyway.
    Good to know thanks for the info, I’ve never done the o2 presale before. I’ll maybe still go on to the app at 8.30 anyway just to see how it all works. I suspect I’ll be more lucky in the Innocence sale though an hour later when it comes to getting a ga as I’m sure that must be getting a bigger ticket allocation.
  10. So is the general consensus that london will go on at 10am uk time?